me and my soulmates

Sunday, May 2, 2010

GIANT NETWORK PROVIDER,"M".. CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY BAD,SHAME ON YOU!!!

Assalamualaikum everyone...hello gorgeous people.How is everybody.Hopefully...no matter how big the boulder that is in front of you..you'll stay calm and cool...and face it rather than running away from it :)
Well...what happened to me last few days was very disturbing,to me at least....(I'm sensitive person maahhh)I wanted to change my broadband plan..to a cheaper one of course but still gives me the speed and coverage that i need.We went to KLCC to terminate the old plan and registered the new plan.The idiot(please excuse my language)that took the particulars and "registered"my husbands name,told us that we'll be able to activate and get connected after 2hrs.(it was in their promo as well)Happily we went window shopping and headed home.Arrived home around 9ish,settle the kids and ...plug in the modem la kannnn...no svc...hmmmm...cannot be,this is M***S...called the customer svc,only to get hold of them after an hour and a half,(i was bloody pissed already)..please excuse my language again....asked them what happened and the answer was"you'll only be activated after 48hrs"...I was like WTF!!!!!!!hah...dah lama tak nyumpah ni.
Why?
because we have so many applications and it will take time for them to key in your data
Oh..please,don't give me that answer,how many did you expect to apply?10 people?
I'm sorry ma'am...there's nothing i can do.you have to wait 48hrs.
!@#$%%^&&&
The next day we went again to return the old cable(hubby forgotten about it :/)..asked the people there...the answer was
Oh..don't worry,already registered and should be OK.(we tried it there and then..no line)
They said..sorry,then you have to wait 48hrs then...!@#$%....
we went home and tried again that night,no luck.Woke up Saturday morning,I called them again...the reply was
"sorry ma'am..your account is not registered."
what????
"its not registered"
I heard what you said..but why??"i' not sure ma'am"
I put down the phone after some QA with them
Hubby decided to drive down again to KLCC(we're staying in Nilai btw)for the 3rd time,3 days in a row,to cancel the application and asked for a refund.If I was in charge of handling this matter,Ill asked the manager to see me,apologized to me,asked the girl who forgot to register to apologize,asked for the refund asked for compensation,for making us go there 3 times,compensate the fuel,the toll,and the parking tickets.Call me cheapskates..I don't care.This is all about the service that you promise but failed to deliver.I bet hat you wouldn't dare to do this to an American or other mat saleh or Arabs...but they just said sorry encik,gave the money and make stupid faces.
Sorry peeps..I'm just very particular about customer service and manners.You deliver what you've promised...simple as that,if you can't compensate...I guess t will take us another 20yrs for our people to be addressed/treated properly...:/





5 comments:

Ayu Hashim said...

salam Adriana, "M" mmg suck.. sori my language also..heheeee.. mcm hampehhh... bila kita dah pakai dia for abt a year..br dia ckp my area is BLACK AREA..meaning my hse area tu M line mmg mcm hampeh.. susah nak connect.. WTF kan... so sorry to say.. terminate lee apa lagi.. now im so happy with my TM STREAMYX... lepas tu pulak my area nie TM STREAMYX dah upgrade to HIGH-SPEED.. tp as usually ayu rasa sama ajelah kan..hahaaaaaa... lepas "M" ayu pakai WIMAX.. pun hampehhh jgk....

fauzuskamaruddin said...

hek??? smapai cmtu skali kak? akak tk mrah budak yg first2 in charge utk akak nye application ni??? waduh sakitnya hati kak bace entry akak niyh!!!1

adriana az said...

hi ayu...mmg sgt2 sakit hati.i mmg gila punya angin kat diorang,i jst cannot accept stupid mistakes...especially when they think diorang tak salah.diorang ni nak buat duit je ayu ..

adriana az said...

hi fauzus...akak mmg dah nak cekik dah budak tu,dgn selambanye lalu depan akak lepas bagi duit tu,akak dah jerit panggil dia bbbuttt....my husband sgt2 pemaaf org nye,he hates confrontations...dia suruh akak jgn ngamuk!!!!aarrrggghhhh!!!mcm nak gila la smlm.cold war!!sakit hati .i have to oblige against my will..thts why akak ckp,ig i was the one who handled this case,mmg haru tempat tu smlm.i'll make sure everybody knows M!@#S penipu!!!

eynda said...

Hhmm..pernah apply jugak tapi tak sampai seminggu pegi pulangkan balik...sangat2 tak memuaskan hati..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger