me and my soulmates

Sunday, May 9, 2010

...hhhmmmmm....

Salaam gorgeous people :)...How' everybody?I've been ..yesss..busy like everybody else.:)sometimes too many things happen all at once,I just dunno what to think,write or do..:)After that dreadful episode at M!@#S KLCC...I decided to try Mr."C"...broadband..hhhmmm...macam tu jgk..sometimes the connection is really bad I wonder why do we pay and yet they never provide us with THE best service... I mean,we paid for it..still...adoiii...tired la talking bout this.:(
We took the kids to PD..Muaz's 3rd birthday.Muaz wasn't well,coughing,slight temperature,runny nose but all of us had fun at the pool,sauna & gym session for mummy n ayah...loved it.The kids had an amazing time feeding the bunnies at the Pet's Farm...All these happened at Avillion Port Dickson...will definitely choose this hotel for our next short getaway again.It was ...almost perfect.9.5 out of 10..:)bravo Avillion Port Dickson:)
I'm also in the midst of studying ...chewwwahhh...studying hokay:)..this particular topic.."does opposites really attracts?"..What do u think peeps?Does opposites really attracts?...Does a relationship which have 2 person,with opposites character,interests...style..etc..etc...really can attract each other?;)..for how long?Will the relationship works?...hhhmmm......:)
Help me out on this and mayybeee..I'll share what I think about it...:)
To all mommies out there....Happy mother's day!!!!give yourself a pat on the back for a" job" well done:)




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger