me and my soulmates

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BLANK......

Salam everyone,how have you been?InsyaAllah everybody's well and good.Me and family Alhamdulillah are all well and good.Been busy doing some soul searching...chewwah(as if!!)..no,no..really..been looking back at how my life was simpler back then(before i started blogging)wondering if I had done enough for my family..:)This morning,before My hbnd left for work,I asked him
........."yang,will the kids leave me when they've grown up"....my husband smiled and said,insyaAllah yang,doakan yg terbaik utk anak2.
Thank you Yang.....InsyaAllah.




2 comments:

screamingmommy said...

babe, share the recipe laa;)

adriana az said...

kekekek..boleh2x...i sgt malas ari tu,nanti i buat another post,insyaallah.:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger