me and my soulmates

Friday, April 24, 2009

salam

salam everyone...i know its late but this is the only "free"time that i have..on my own..hehehe.whoever yg ada 2 toddlers will know what i mean.actually i'm one of the lucky ones..i mean ,i'm not that -super-busy-do-it all type of mum.I'm thankful that i dont have to cook or clean the hse everyday.(Alhamdulillah)thank you to my hubby who is super understanding in part kena masak ni..and he's not the fussy type have to cook everyday or clean everyday...
yess..Alhamdulillah..i'm so blessed.I hope when Marissa is all grown up and if she gets married,i doakan she'll have someone yg baik and understanding,not fussy,gentle,soft spoken and responsible hubby...just like her ayah.Aminnn...
There's a wediing tomorrow nite after isyak,my neighbours 21 yrs old daughter,the bongsu in the family is getting married.So,its like a tradition of the people here to gotong royong,peel the onions,garlic,ginger..etc...they do everything together from scratch.The neighbours here still practice this gotong royong thing which sometimes its fun and sometimes its not..to me.
Its verrrryyy tiring.I'm not looking forward to the cooking part..hey..sorry mates.I dont like the idea of having to sacrifice my childrens need,just to cook for a wedding.I meani know they would understand,they always do ;)
Muaz is still breastfeeding and i'm not the type to do it infront of the whole world you know what i mean?hehehehe....
So..tomorrow i'll wake up and do the normal thing and maybe i have to go and see a friend or maybe i have to "cook"with thy neyberrs..we'll seee....
till then adiossss..nite folks.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger