Today's entry is about me and me only..not about other homemakers or queen of the house ya...;)
I used to work for 11 years,resigned.Worked for a month with a multinational company,resigned..and have been staying home ever since.Since I left the "working"world,I've seen and heard many comments about "housewives,orang rumah,homemakers..and whatever that this so called "working"people called them(including me la..)Most of the time the remarks will be
"eh,you dah tak kerja?best la dokrumah,goyang kaki,main2 ngan anak je kan"
"ohhh..surirumah,bestla..takde dateline,takde meeting"
"eeeiii..bestnye jadi housewife ye..relax kan"
Some are plain dumb comments to me,some are cynical,some are just being bitchy...some are????IGNORANT???
I saw this in my friends ,friend FB status:as I'm not a normal housewife,i don't have the time to buat update blog".....
hmmmm...maybe she should resign and go learn how to manage her time well.
In life ...we're given/blessed with 24hrs,manage it !!...
Life of a stay at home mom:
- starts at 6am..mandi,solat..boil water for my coffee
- hidai baju..if raining,figure out how to make em dry and not smelly..meaning all over the house/guest room
- I'm not gonna break into details what i do at home..just so you who have maid knows,EVERYTHING that your maid does..i do it,vacuum,sapu rumah,doing dishes,hidai baju,lap itu ini,clean the bathroom,....i don't wash the cars or do the gardening coz i don't have a garden...hahahha..
- my kids learn to read and write from me ..alhamdulillah,even muqaddam.alhamdulillah..
- i cook almost everyday...almost.
- i sleep late coz that's the only "ME TIME" that i have.
- I NEVER..go out WITHOUT my kids..not anybody's problem,not mine either..sometimes leceh but I wont leave them with other people except my husband.
- Who ever said housewife don't have datelines or meeting??preparing my kids meal,their bathtime,tea time,nap time,reading time,playing time,mengaji...tv time..everything that involves a toddler and a 5 year old...i call it dateline..constantly on the my feet..have to be faster than them...
- sometimes i don't even know what to cook...:/
Oh ya,no to forget,I'm a unit trust consultant and I bake :)..so whoever says being a housewife is easy...ask them to resign and try doing it first....;)
(another thing...please don't forget the endless siblings fights,messing up the toys room,their sakit demam,endless questions why,what,when...from my kids...tiring but satisfying)