me and my soulmates

Monday, March 22, 2010

My first stall ;)



Salam everyone...ola ;)There's always a first time for everything..no?Well,for the first time,I'll be opening a shop table at a bazaar as stated below.I'll be selling ..aha!!yesss...my "baby" ...homemade halal beef lasagna
creme caramel and other yummies,together with Ame with her beautiful craftwork.So dear friends,do come...hope to see u there ;)
(anyone who wishes to pre-order their lasagna,pls do so by thursday.lasagna will be sold at rm50,rm5 off the normal price.)
Venue: SEGi University College, Kota Damansara
Address: No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara, PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E.
Date: 27-28 March 2010
Time: 10am - 5pm



2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

u go babe!!!
sangat rajin u...if i were in kl, i'll surely drop by for ur lasagnaaaaa definitely! hehhe

adriana az said...

yo verde!!!thanks so much for those encouraging words..me verrry nervous,i hope that semua will be ok and smooth as planned,insyaAllah..sgt takuttt..:)will try to have fun too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger