me and my soulmates

Sunday, November 15, 2009

whining won't solve your problems...

Salam everyone :)....Do you whine?Who do you talk to when you're not happy about something?Everybody have their own way in tackling this issue.I have a few ways myself tho it doesn't help everytime,but most of the time it does..
I talk to my husband,my best girlfriend,doa..bla,bla,bla..Sometimes I don't want them to tell me what to do or how to solve the problem..I just need someone to hear me out..yesss...hormones kinda do that to women esp after having kids. (blaming something/someone is one one way to release stress hehehe)
So..after all that whining..what do you actually do to solve the issue?Whatever the issue maybe..how do you solve it?Do you :
  1. Sleep on it
  2. Argue about it
  3. Work on it
  4. Nothing is worth your precious time.
  5. ???
  6. Blame other people
  7. Lash it out on other people(yg takde kena mengena dgn masalah itu)
  8. ???
I don't have the answer.I know I can forgive,hard to forget and I can pretend,I can also get hurt easily.I'm very sensitive towards what people say and I'm very good at reading between the lines.
What I don't understand is why is it a problem to other people how I live my life,how I like my life to be when I never ask their opinion or bother them...:)
THAT I have yet to find the answer...I really hope one day I will.






2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Na..no problem worth dwelling and no answer worth solving. Life is as such, take it easy. The next time someone pass a remark just smile..it might come as a surprise what it will change. God works in mysterious ways, dont crack ur brain finding answers cos i never did find one. Instead if it does me n my family no harm..i will just brush it away..plainly said..just dont give a sh*t laarrr..kekeke.

adriana az said...

thanks Me...*hugs*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger