me and my soulmates

Thursday, December 17, 2009

TIME WILL TELL

This entry is dedicated to mama and papa,although I know you won't be able to read this but I hope you know how much I love you guys *hugs*
After having kids of my own,I know I owe a lot of things from my parents,their dedication,their unconditional love,the hopes and doa....(tears are streaming as I'm typing these down)very  emotional for me to talk bout my parents...Looking back at what I've achieved as person,mother ,wife,daughter,daughter in-law,friend,neighbour,colleague...etc,etc..I have a long way to go in becoming a better person,to have a better relationship with everyone,even with my kids..I'm not sure how I'm able to achieve that,it's not easy.Being someone that is quite emotional at times like me,sensitive about issues that is close to my heart....I know it's not easy for people to understand me,who am I really??(I'm so not in the right state of mind right now,babbling like someone so lost)
I was chatting with my friend about something when I realised how my parents had raised me to become who I am right now...I'm not going to spill the details as it might sound like I'm bragging(riak)...but I'm really thankful to have learned sooo much from my parents,Alhamdulillah.
I'm learning everyday,about people and how they lead their lives ma,pa...Papa always tells me"it takes so many people to make the world Na..."..and I will never forget.(miss u pa)Whenever I'm down,I will read the poem you shared with me  Pa..to gather my strength and to know that you are always there for me,makes me feel so much better.I'd like to share this poem here,hopefully my dear friends/readers will like it too:-)

Time will tell for TIME tells all
Just wait and time will show-
but bit by bit the truth comes out,
And in the end we see-
Who are right and who was wrong
Time tells eventually

So if you are misunderstood-
Your feelings try to hide.
If you took the wisest course,then you will be justified....
Remember that the other person may be right as well.
So don't pursue the argument.
Be patient,time will tell.

I have my papa to turn to when I'm down and I have my mama to ask for strength and wisdom.I can never repay them in any way and I'll forever be indebted to them for all the good things that I'm blessed with right now,alhamdulillah.
May Allah swt blessed our parents with good health and many more years with us.To my dear friends whose parents are no more with us here,Al-Fatihah to their souls and may they rest in peace.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger