me and my soulmates

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aidil Adha 09












Salam...I hope its not too late to wish all muslims selamat hari raya aidil-adha.We had a good time visiting my dad in TGG.Wished that my other sister was there with us,insyaallah next time :)
Thank you to my other half for planning this trip and for doing all you can to make sure  I get to spend my raya with my dad n sister*love u yang*.
Thank you to my new blogger friend IDA,for coming to see me :) such a sweet person.I hope I didn'nt bore you with my non-stop chatting.I can be quite a chatterbox,esp when I'm nervous hehehe..
My kids,all of us had a great time and was sad that we had to go home so soon.we miss you Pa..insyaAllah,we'll see u again soon*hugs* from me n d kids.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger