me and my soulmates

Thursday, September 10, 2009

raya sale :)

Salam everyone....how are things?yesss...It's sepuluh hari terhakhir ramadhan..alhamdulillah,syukur.May all of us be granted with all the blessings from Allah swt...
I have few things with me here that I'd like to sell..They're all used but still in very good condition as I've only used them twice.I have this Carlo Rino pumps that I bought early last year and I've only worn them twice.
As for the bowlings set,I was once an avid bowler :)..love the game but I dont have the time to play them as often as I want to.I only used the trolley bag,and the shoes once.My purple ball have been used many times,I've had it with me since1991..but the new colorful ball was only used once by my hubby.
So dear friends and readers,please email me if you want these items or if you know anyone who wants to have them.
carlo rino's shoe box with size and price tag
carlo rino size 6@37 selling for rm40.
mens bowling shoes
 
columbia yellow dot hardball 13kg
trolley bag for 2 balls,columbia white dot hardball and ladies bowling shoes size 7(6)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger